Sorry Baby Nation, no room for notes this week. Too many works cited. But thanks for listening!
- Martin, Ann M. Claudia and the Middle School Mystery. New York City: Scholastic, 1991. Print.
- Positive K. “I Got A Man.” The Skills Dat Pay Da Bills, Island. 1992
- Star Trek: First Contact. Directed by Jonathan Frakes, performances by Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner, LeVar Burton and James Cromwell, Paramount Pictures, 1996.
- WarGames. Directed by John Badham, performances by Matthew Broderick, Dabney Coleman, and Ally Sheedy, MGM/UA Entertainment Company, 1983.
- D.A.R.Y.L.. Directed by Simon Wincer, performances by Mary Beth Hurt, Michael McKean, and Kathryn Walker, Paramount Pictures, 1985.
- Carson, Greer. “Peter: An Introduction” Stoneybrookite, 16 March 2016, http://blog.stoneybrookite.org/2016/03/12/peter-an-introduction/.
- Vinge, Vernor. Fire Upon The Deep. New York City: Tor Books, 2006-present. Print.
- Abnett, Dan; Et Al.. The Horus Heresy. Black Library, 2004. Print.
- Rothfuss, Patrick. The Name of the Wind. New York City: DAW Books, 2007. Print.
- King, Stephen. Needful Things. New York City: Viking, 1991. Print.
- “Serenity.” Firefly. Fox, Joss Whedon, Los Angeles, 20 Dec. 2002.
- Mallory, Sir Thomas. Le Morte d’Arthur. London: William Caxton, 1485. Print.
- "The First Face-Off: Part 1.” Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series. ABC, Gordon Kent and David Wise, Los Angeles, 6 Sept. 1996.
- Martin, Ann M. Stacey's Choice. New York City: Scholastic, 1992. Print.
As always, special thanks to Baby Boy Scott Lamb
for the intro music, and to Superbrat
for the outro music.